Our doctors are serious about protecting your online privacy. This Privacy Statement explains their views and practices concerning privacy, and how they may pertain to you as a user of their services.
All information transmitted, printed or otherwise submitted via the lead form shall be deemed to be the property of our respective doctors and they shall be free to use such information for any lawful purpose as detailed herein.
Section 1: Collected Information
We automatically collect and/or track the following:
- Information knowingly provided by you through on-line forms, registration forms, surveys, and/or other entries, such as email addresses, personal, financial or demographic information;
- First and last name.
- E-mail address.
- Mobile phone number.
Section 2: Use of Data Collected
The doctors that utilize our services will use your personal, demographic and profile data to enhance your experience with their services and to enable them to present content they think you might be interested in. They use your contact information to send you information about our company and promotional material from their partners. They may also use your personal, demographic and profile data to improve our site, for statistical analysis, for marketing and promotional purposes (both via email and through using your email address for targeting on sites such as Facebook.com), and for editorial or feedback purposes for our advertisers. Information collected by us may be added to their databases and used for future telemarketing, SMS text-messaging, e-mails, display and native advertising or postal mailings regarding site updates, new products and services, upcoming events, and/or status of orders placed online.
By filling out the lead form, you agree that you may be contacted in any manner contemplated in this section even if your number is found on a do not call registry, in-house list or similar registry.
- You can access a mechanism for exercising your choice at: www.aboutads.info/choices.
Section 3: Disclosure of Data to Third Parties
If you choose to provide personal information, it will be used for the following purposes:
- For marketing products and services which our doctors determine, in their sole judgment, that you might find of interest. They reserve the right to share, rent, sell, or otherwise disclose data we collect to third parties. Any third party they share, rent, sell, or otherwise disclose data will be prescreened, determined to be reputable, and will use the personal data for marketing products and services which you might find of interest.
Section 4: Your Opt-Out Rights
You may opt-out of receiving communications from our doctors by not submitting your information. They also allow you to remove your information from their marketing lists. You must contact the doctor and practice directly to opt-out. If you remove your information from their marketing lists it will no longer be used by them to send promotional correspondence to you. You can remove your information from their marketing lists by clicking on the “Unsubscribe” link at the bottom of every email they send you, or by typing stop in any SMS/text message.
Section 5: We Do Not Intend to Collect Data from Children
The information and services provided by our doctors, affiliates, sponsors, and advertisers are not intended to be viewed by children (under 18 years old). No information collected from children is knowingly used for any marketing or promotional purposes whatsoever, either inside or outside. No part of this lead form is structured to attract anyone under the age of 18.
Section 6: Our Right to Contact You
Section 7: Our Right to Change
Section 8: Our Contact Information
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this website, you can contact the doctor and practice directly.
Section 9: Anti Spam Policy. Can-Spam Act Compliance
We are dedicated to ensuring compliance with the “Can-Spam Act”, which took effect January 1, 2004. You may receive email from our doctors in the following circumstances:
- Acknowledging your information has been received and requesting additional action.
- Requests for additional information to support your current information.
- Response to your inquiries regarding the status of your transactional requests.
- Thanking you for your valued business.
- Advertisements for our products, services, changes in services, new product availability.
- Advertisements for third party products and services where we have determined that such product or service may be of interest to our customers.
To ensure compliance with the Can-Spam Act, our doctors have implemented the following guidelines for email delivery:
- All emails sent to you by our doctors will clearly identify the practice as the sender.
- Any email from our doctors will include the ability to unsubscribe from future email messages.
- Unsubscribing will ensure the customer is removed from ALL lists. This excludes customer service emails regarding the processing and status of a current product or service.
- All emails sent to you directly by our doctors include valid postal address information in the footer.
- All third party marketing partners are required to comply with the Can-Spam Act.
- Emails sent to you directly by our doctors will include an email address and physical address where you can send suggestions, complaints or other correspondence.
Section 10: Information for ISPs
Our doctors understand consumers’ concerns over the use of their personal information. We hope this information will relieve any concerns your company may have regarding our email policies. Our doctors and its affiliated sites use only an “opt-in or opt out” method of obtaining customer information, and it is not our policy or desire to send unsolicited email. We obtain email addresses and personal information from third parties that follow the same set of policies. Our doctor’s email messages sent always include information about the origin of the emails and instructions on how recipients can unsubscribe from receiving future email messages.
From time to time, our doctors will enter into an arrangement with a third party website to allow individuals to opt into our marketing program on those third party websites. In each case the third party websites have represented and warranted to us, among other things,
- That the data was collected voluntarily from individuals on website registrations and co-registrations,
- That the sellers have a right, under any applicable privacy statements, to transfer the data to us, and
- That our doctors have the right to send marketing offers to the individuals.
We hope this information satisfies any questions or concerns you may have regarding the email practices of our doctors. If you have additional questions or wish to discuss this matter further, please contact the specific doctor and practice to learn more.